Wednesday, January 28, 2009

more friends

Hi! I have been a very busy girl these past few days. I'm not supposed to go out until April but Mommy snuck me out of the house on Monday to see my cousins, Brynn, Leah and Maryn. (shhh..don't tell) That's why I'm wearing that warm fuzzy bear coat. I sure had a lot of fun at their house. They have SOOOO many toys and they move around alot. I just sat on mommy's lap the whole time and watched them play. I can't wait until I'm bigger so I can play with them.
Also this week I've met two new friends. Because they are babies like me and we don't really play together yet, its OK if they come over. Yesterday I met my friend Devyn and her mommy. They made me smile a lot. Devyn is a month old and she really wanted to cuddle with me but I wasn't sure if that was OK. Today I got to meet my friend Noah. He's two months old but about the same size as me. His mommy and my mommy grew up next door to each other. I LOVE seeing other friends. I hope they come over again soon!
This is Devyn trying to cuddle!

This is Noah, I had fun listening to him. He makes different noises then I do.

2 comments:

  1. WHoa, Noah must be teeny tiny because ABby actually looks BIG next to him -- in fact, she looks twice the size as last Monday when I watched her! Growing up fast!!


    Auntie Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bear coat! Maya has the brown one :)

    ReplyDelete