Last night, mommy and daddy and I went out for dinner with Grammy and Poppa. We went to the Mall of America. WOW...that place is huge. Mommy said she'd take me back soon to walk around some more. When I got home, I had a quick bath, ate and went to bed. AND I of course slept through the night again! I'm getting so good at that!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Another Fun Day
Yesterday Mommy's friend, Sarah M, came over with her son Oscar. I can't believe how much bigger Oscar has gotten since our last play date. Oscar is 3 months older than I am. We all went for a walk outside. I LOVED it! It's so nice to be out and get fresh air. Miss Sarah took lots of fun pictures of me. She's really good at that. She said she wants me to come over and have a little photo shoot. I can't wait.
Last night, mommy and daddy and I went out for dinner with Grammy and Poppa. We went to the Mall of America. WOW...that place is huge. Mommy said she'd take me back soon to walk around some more. When I got home, I had a quick bath, ate and went to bed. AND I of course slept through the night again! I'm getting so good at that!
Last night, mommy and daddy and I went out for dinner with Grammy and Poppa. We went to the Mall of America. WOW...that place is huge. Mommy said she'd take me back soon to walk around some more. When I got home, I had a quick bath, ate and went to bed. AND I of course slept through the night again! I'm getting so good at that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment