My 15 month appointment was right after Christmas. The doctor said I have totally caught up to a normal 15-month old. I'm no longer on the small side because I'm a premie! Yay for me! Here are my stats:
Height - 85%
Weight - 50%
Head - 50%
Isn't that awesome. I went from being in the 25th percentile in all three areas to those new stats. I had a HUGE growth spurt. Mommy said it's because I'm such a good eater. I LOVE to eat. That must by why I can't really see my toes anymore - I've got quite the belly on me, but I love it!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable! I can't wait to see her in person. Our girls could actually have fun playing with (near) each other! I'm glad you posted about the 15 month well-child otherwise I would have TOTALLY forgotten!
ReplyDelete