Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not again....

This morning I was able to keep some food down and eat some cereal. Mommy was very excited. We were laughing and celebrating and then a little rumble came. So...Mommy took me upstairs to change me. I had a little diarrhea but not bad. Well, while mommy was cleaning me up, I did something that I don't think made her very happy. I just couldn't hold it in to wait until a new diaper was on, so I let go.

Well...I squirted everywhere!! It went all over mommy, all over the changing table, all over the floor...it literally was everywhere. AND..I couldn't stop. It just kept on coming. Once it was all over with, I was probably the happiest little girl in the world at that moment. I started giggling and giggling and kicking my legs. However Mommy wasn't giggling and tried to get me stop kicking because apparently I was making more of a mess. After what seemed like a LONG time, Mommy finally got me, her, and my room all cleaned up. This bacteria is NO FUN!!!!! BUT, the good thing was that mommy got a lot for the samples to give the doctor. (Mommy says to always try and look at the bright side)!

1 comment:

  1. LOL oh my word! What a great mommy moment! gotta write that in your baby book (or baby blog) - which I guess you already did :)

    ReplyDelete