Friday, July 24, 2009

10 months old

Today I am 10 months old. Can you believe it? I'm getting so big. Soon, we'll be celebrating my first birthday! Today I got to go shopping with Mommy and Grammy and go out for lunch. Tonight, I'm going to Grandma and Grandpa's house (Mommy and Daddy have a wedding). I'm going to have dinner with them, my auntie Jess, two of my great-aunts, AND my great-grandparents. Wow, what a lucky girl I am. I told Grandma that she didn't have to throw a big dinner party for my 10 month birthday but she couldn't resist! Thanks Grandma!

This was taken at lunch today. We went to CPK!

This was taken earlier this week.
I got to have lunch with my friend Maya.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, hard to believe she's been around for 10 months already! I can't wait to see you tonight, Abby!!! XXOO, Auntie Jess

    ReplyDelete