Walk #1
Thursday, March 19, 2009
walks
With spring in the air, mommy has taken me on some fun walks. She said its good for me to get out of our house and get some fresh air. I still have the sniffles and something funny that mommy calls "the runs." Daddy and mommy are both getting my cold now too. Mommy said we need to get out of our germ infested house and the doctor said it would be good for me too. So she got me all bundled up and put me in my stroller. It was a lot of fun to be able to sit up and look at everything we passed by! I'm really excited for the warm weather and for cold and flu season to be over so mommy and I can go out on the town (only a few more weeks)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment